Money Transfer to the Philippines
Superior. Secure. Our service sets us apart from the other remittance companies. Join the many thousands of happy remitters currently using NYBR’s CASH Delivery System. NYBR’s exciting service features include:
• CASH Pick up. NYBR has over 9000 pickup locations all over the Philippines. Cash may be picked up in US dollars or Philippine Pesos. Pickup from pawnshops, bank branches, mobile phone centers, rural banks, etc.
• Extensive Bank Network. Bank credit to any commercial bank in Philippine Pesos and US Dollars.
• Door to Door Cash Delivery. NYBR delivers cash in Pesos or US Dollars directly to the beneficiary’s home in 24 to 48 hours in most cities. See our Delivery Schedule.
• NYBPdebitcard. NYBR credits pesos to a reloadable ATM cash card. Funds can be withdrawn from over 10,000 ATMs nationwide. The NYBP Debit Card may also be used for purchases from millions of VISA-affiliated establishments worldwide. Send your beneficiary an NYBP Debit Card.
• Other CASH CARDS. NYBR credits pesos to SMART Money Cards and BDO Cash cards.
• Bills Payment. Pay your beneficiary’s utility bills, school tuition fees, insurance premiums, and many more. NYBR can facilitate mortgage payments to the leading real estate companies in the Philippines.
• EZ Padala. You can send money without leaving your home. All you need is a telephone. Call NYBR for details.
• FREE Message. With each remittance you send through NYBR, you can relay a short message to your beneficiary.
• FREE Proof of Delivery. The proof of delivery is automatically mailed to you at no extra charge!.
•Debit Card & Credit Card Accepted. NYBR and participating agents accept payments by debit card and credit card (VISA, Mastercard and Discover). To pay by credit card, first-time remitters must fill up the credit card authorization form and fax to NYBR.
Reverse Remittance – Pesos to US Dollars
New York Bay Remittance, NYBR, provides you with worry-free transfer of your money to the United States. We credit your bank account anywhere in the USA or deliver a check to your doorstep.
Your Philippine remittance will be processed by New York Bay Philippines, Inc.(NYBP). NYBP is a corporation, duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
NYBR’s Reverse Remittance service is fast, inexpensive and most convenient. Convert your Pesos to US Dollars through NYBR’s Reverse Remittance.